Introduction of Windows 7
Windows 7 activator is a Microsoft operating system for personal computers that was released and became generally available in the second half of 2009 and succeeded fairly well-known predecessor, Windows Vista. Windows 7 was originally designed to be an advanced upgrade to Windows Vista, especially due to its poor reception while maintaining software and hardware compatibility. Windows 7s increased performance and intuitive interface (particularly new taskbar), and other improvements made this operating system a major success. Even as of October 2018, more than 36% of all computers running Windows operating system are running Windows 7, making it the second most widely used operating system even though it has passed almost 10 years since its release.
Key features of Windows 7 activator
Although most of the following features listed below are available in Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional editions, some of the features are still only available in Windows 7 Ultimate edition:
- HomeGroup feature allows you to share files and printers between computers using a Windows home network.
- Multi-touch support and various libraries are available.
- Aero Shake function enables you to minimize all other open windows by clicking a window and shaking your mouse.
- Many new themes and backgrounds are available through Aero Themes and Aero Background
- Windows Media Center provides the option of watching Internet TV content and digitally recording videos.
- DirectAccess allows employees to securely connect to all corporate networks and to do so without needing to initiate a VPN connection.
- All deleted files or folders can be restored in order to secure confidential information.
- New Action center provides system security overview and maintenance information.
- Many other features and information can be found on the Microsoft official site.
Windows 7 Activation
Windows Activation is a relatively new feature introduced in Windows XP with an intention to prevent you from using non-genuine copies of Windows operating system. This start-up process of running any later operating system on your PC requires you to enter information about product support, signing up tools, and other benefits. Although this is an anti-piracy feature failing of which initially meant you couldn’t use your PC, this, with exception of Windows XP, is no longer the case and your PC nevertheless continues to function and any activation issue can thus be fixed later. To put it simply, Windows Activation process ensures that an individual operating system isn’t installed on more than one computer system and therefore makes it possible to secure user control and privacy.
How does Windows 7 Activation Work?
Firstly, Windows 7 Activation requires you to enter a product key. Product key is basically a code, constituted from 25 letters that looks like it follows below:
In case your copy of Windows isn’t original (you are using pirated key) or is being used on another PC, the activation process fails.
Furthermore, Windows may also be activated using your phone. This is especially useful when you are changing your computer and Windows might sometimes only be moved once you have spoken and explained the situation to a real person. Either by typing previously mentioned code or even talking to a real person, the entered code needs always to correspond with your computer.
Although Windows 7 usually activates automatically right after installations, sometimes code has to be entered manually or through third party programs. Two of the best trusted third party programs are presented and shared below together with all necessary information to make it work.
Windows 7 Ultimate Activators
Windows 7 Loader is a Windows 7 Activation tool that enables you to permanently and quickly activate your Windows 7 copy. Windows 7 Loader is compatible both with 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 7. Each product activation key that is generated through Windows 7 Loader is completely unique thus making no difference with a genuine Windows 7 copy. The installation process is totally safe and fast as it only requires you to click the Download button. All the rest is done automatically.
How does Windows 7 Loader work?
The Windows 7 Loader is a bypasser containing SLIC (system licensed internal code) that starts right before Windows does and thus tricks Windows activation technologies (WAT) into thinking that this version is actually genuine.
How to install and use Windows 7 Loader?
- You firstly need to download the software by clicking the download link twice
- All anti-virus programs need to be deactivated prior to installation in order to prevent any issues with installation process. Anti-virus programs are namely capable of detecting .dll files and prevent their installation.
- While installing, Windows 7 Loader will prevent you from running other apps and prohibit you to shut down the system.
- After the Windows 7 Loader has activated Windows 7, windows asking you to restart the computer now or later will appear.
- After your computer has been restarted, the activation process of Windows 7 is complete.
Windows 7 Serial Key Generator
Windows 7 Serial Key Generator is another trusted, efficient and easy Windows 7 Activator that is also compatible with both the 32-bit and 64-bit version. The Serial Key Generator allows you to put aside all previous settings and use Microsoft genuine operating system. In addition, it provides access to all the latest Microsoft updates allowing you to use the up-to-date Windows 7. A simple user interface that gives you access to product key with a single click makes this tool especially desirable to regular computer users that don’t know much about IT.
How to install and use Windows 7 Serial Key Generator?
- Simply download the Windows 7 Serial Key Generator by clicking on the link below.
- An app can be then found in the folder into which it has been downloaded.
- Run the tool by double-clicking on it.
- Once running, Windows 7 Serial Key Generators interface provides you the Generate Keys button, which needs to be clicked in order to generate a product key for you.
- After the product key has been generated, copy it and paste it into the product key section in order to successfully activate your Windows 7.
Windows 7 ultimate product key