Introduction of Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 loader activator is a Microsoft PC operating system that was released and generally available in October 2013, only a year after the release of its predecessor, Windows 8. Reason for this is that Windows 8.1 attempted to fix certain issues that users of Windows 8 were complaining about. Some of the most notable improvements include restoration of a visible Start button on the taskbar, a Bing-powered unified search system, the introduction of Internet Explorer, tighter OneDrive integration, additional bundled apps, and an improved Start screen. Furthermore, Windows 8.1 provided support for some of developing technologies like 3D printing and high-resolution displays. Despite its expanded functionality being praised by critics, it is still a moderately rear operating system that is used only by about 7% of PCs using Windows.
Key Features of Windows 8.1 Activator
- Return of the Start Button that has been unsuccessfully removed with Windows 8. By clicking on it you launch the Start screen that helps you to open apps and search for files.
- SkyDrive Integration makes it easy and quick to load all documents and apps from various devices using 8.1 as they are all stored in Microsoft’s cloud.
- Security has been strengthened by adding new facilities to Windows Defender antivirus software.
- Faster and more stable Internet Explorer 11 browser that also got rid of previous 10-tab limit.
- Microsoft Bing allows you to perform comprehensive searches by bringing together results from multiple content sources.
- Change PC Settings enables you to make changes and configurations easier and without having to rely on Control Panel.
- Start Screen can now be customized by arranging live tiles in groups, assigning group names and resizing tiles.
- You PC can now boot directly into desktop mode without having to bother with Windows Store apps.
- Help & Tips section is now added and accessible straight from Microsofts mouth.
- Miracast streaming is supported in order to stream any content to nearby Miracast-compatible TV.
- Metro Control Panel has been massively upgraded so that touchscreen users no longer have to access Desktop Control Panel to change settings.
Windows 8.1 Activation
The following guide is intended for everyone who want to use the volume activation in order to activate Windows 8.1. This goes both for all those who want to permanently install Windows 8.1 as well as for those who only wish to upgrade Windows operating system into it’s 8.1 version.
What is Volume Activation?
For the last few years, Microsoft has been introducing product activation technology in some products sold through the Volume Licensing channel. Products like certain Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office software and other Microsoft products are thus is designed to prevent others from using and activating unauthorized Microsoft products. Volume Activation is, therefore, a product activation technology that is being used, amongst other products for activating Windows 8.1 as well. Such technology allows Volume Licensing customers to automatically carry out the activation process in a transparent and end-user friendly way.
Windows Activation offers two separate paths for completing volume activation. Multiple Activation Key (MAK) activates systems on one-time basis by using Microsofts posted activation services, while Key Management Service (KMS) enables organizations to activate systems within their own network. Although users can choose any or both activation methods, the activation method that has actually been chosen is determined by the type of key entered in the product. In addition, third activation model called Active Directory-Based Activation also exists.
What’s new with Windows 8.1 Activation?
Similarly, as with previous products, several methods like MAKS, KMS, and retail keys can be used in order to activate Windows 8.1. Contrast to Windows 8, Windows 8.1 added an Active Directory-Based Activation (ADBA) method. This newest activation method allows organizations to activate PCs through a connection to their domain. Previously all computers at offsite locations using products registered to the organization needed to use KMS, MAK, retail key, or physically connect to the network in order to activate their products. Conversely, with ADBA no single physical computer is needed to act as the activation object. Once the user connects its computer to the domain, the ADBA automatically activates Windows previously installed on the computer.
Windows 8.1 Loader by DAZ as the best Windows 8.1 Activator
Although there are multiple ways Windows 8.1 can be activated, they all require you to have at least a Generic Volume License Key (GVLK) installed. Such a key can only be obtained by purchasing an original Microsoft product. Windows 8.1 Loader by DAZ thus seems like the best option to acquire Windows 8.1 as it is completely free and easy to use. All you have to do is follow the instructions presented below.
Windows 8.1 activator has proved on multiple occasions that it is the best Windows 8.1 Activator on the market. It compact and easy-to-use interface makes it possible to activate Windows 8.1 with just one click. Therefore, no need to waste your money on other payable activators or the original operating system as everything can be provided with a simple installation od Windows 8.1 Loader by DAZ.
In addition, DAZ has already presented several Microsoft Windows loaders for Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions. All of them proved to be a major success. For this reason, DAZ decided to provide the latest version of Windows 8.1 loader. Please note that this Windows 8.1 loader is completely updated and can be used on all Windows 8.1 editions and for both the 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Key Features of Windows 8.1 Loader by DAZ
- Really compact (only approx. 2MB)
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Activation process takes only 1 click
- Completely updated Windows 8.1 loader
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit version of the operating system
How to Activate Windows 8.1?
- Before any further proceedings make sure to deactivate firewall and any anti-virus programs that might obstruct the installation process
- Download the Windows 8.1 Loader from the link provided below
- Once the installation process is complete, open Windows 8.1 Loader daz.exe
- Choose the wanted Windows 8.1 product key
- Click the Activate button in order to start the activation
- Enjoy using Windows 8.1