Introduction of Windows 10
Windows 10 is the latest personal computer operating the system by Microsoft that was released in July 2015 and succeeded its predecessor from the Windows NT family, the Windows 8.1. Contrary to the tablet-oriented interface approach of Windows 8, Windows 10 returned to the desktop-oriented interface that matched with previous Windows versions. Another admired improvements to Windows 10 are the replacement of Microsoft Explorer with Microsoft Edge, great functionality of Cortana personal assistant. Xbox Live integration, and enhancements to bundled software. Because Windows 10 represents the latest and most advanced version of the Windows operating system, there is no wonder that more than half of all computers in the world use this version of the Windows operating system. If you want to join this elite group of people, follow the instructions below to acquire Windows 10 permanently and utterly free of charge.
Key features of Windows 10
- New old Start Menu which reintroduced the classic menu with the addition of some modern twists.
- Digital assistant Cortana enables you to interact with your device using only your voice. Sending an e-mail, launching a PowerPoint presentation or searching a particular file can be now done without even having to use your hands.
- Internet Explorer web browser has been replaced by Microsoft Edge that allows you to write explanatory notes directly on to web pages.
- Xbox App enables you to play any Xbox game on your computer or another device. Also, the new app supports Xbox game streaming, recording, editing, and sharing your videos.
- Continuum provides users the possibility to work on the same task on different devices.
- Multiple Desktops feature allows you to set up multiple virtual desktops to assist you with the managing of a large number of windows open on top of each other.
- Snap View lets you lock windows to the four corners of your screen.
- Other features and information on Windows 10 can be found on the Microsoft official site.
How to get Windows 10 for Free?
Many of you probably didn’t know that it was possible to upgrade older versions of Windows for free within a year after the launch of Windows 10. Unfortunately, the free upgrade period ended at the end of 2017. Nevertheless, there are some other options to obtain Windows 10 for free and don’t involve official site upgrade assistant.
In case you have a product key of an older Windows version (7, 8, or 8.1) you can simply enter this code into a copy of Windows 10 to activate the latest version of Windows. Also, the new version of Windows 10 will equal the release of the original product key. For instance, if you previously had Windows 7 Enterprise edition, you will automatically get the Windows 10 Enterprise edition as well. To obtain Windows 10, you first need to download the Media Creation Tool which will enable you to make a USB boot device or burn a DVD.
Another, less complicated and completely free way to get Windows 10 permanently is to use Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate.
What is Windows 10 Activation?
Windows activation is the anti-piracy feature that prevents users from using non-genuine copies of Windows operating system. From its introduction with Windows XP, this feature prevented users from using their PC if the activation process failed, meaning that they tried to use non-genuine Windows copy or a copy that has already been used by another PC. Luckily, the sanction for failing the installation process is now less stringent and only disables you to install Windows without actually disabling your PC as well. more at windows 10 activator
How does Windows 10 Activation Work?
Windows 10 Activation process firstly demands from you to enter a 25-letter product key, looking like presented below:
The activation process fails if the copy of product key you are trying to use isn’t original or is already connected with another computer.
There are some other options for Windows 10 Activation. From activating your Windows by typing the product key code int your phone or directly talking to a real person. Nevertheless, a genuine and unused product key is required to activate Windows 10 successfully.
Although Windows 10 normally activates automatically right after the installation process has been completed, product key must at times be entered manually or by using a trusted third party program. Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate is such a trusted third party program that enables you to activate Windows 10 for free.
What is Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate?
Not only will Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate activate the Windows 10 Pro edition (all Windows 10 Home edition features with additional business-oriented features like Hyper-V, BitLocker, Remote Desktop, and Active Directory), it is also able to recover and update on a daily basis MAK-VL Retail keys from various Windows 10 servers in order to obtain any Windows and Microsoft version.
Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate key features
- Discovery of Retail and MAK keys for Windows 10
- KMS activation
- Web activation
- Regular update of Skype account
- Create installation ID
- Possibility to disable Skype automatic updates
- Lets you to activate Skype for Windows 10 semi-automatically (permanently via phone)
- Digital rights activation
Supported Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate versions
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows XP all editions
- Windows Vista all editions
- Windows 8 all editions
- Windows 8.1 all editions
- Windows 10 all editions
How to Install and Use Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate?
- Firstly, make sure to install Windows 10 TH2 or Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Install or update the 10586 or later version of Windows 10
- Disable any Anti-virus before installation to avoid issues with installation
- Download the program by clicking on the link below
- After the installation process is complete run the program as administrator
- Click the Clean Activation History button
- Select the wanted Windows version
- Click the Update Keys button
- Click the Install Mak Key button
- Click the Install Retail Key (if you encounter issues with this task, especially with successful activation, several tries might be required to activate Windows 10)
- Click the Get Digital Rights Activation button
- Click the Check Activation button to examine whether your Windows 10 has been activated permanently
- Enjoy using the latest Windows version