Windows 10 Pro Activator
Windows 10 Pro activator is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship series of operating systems. All users can use Windows 10 on a temporary license, but with the Windows 10 Pro Activator download, you can unlock the operating systems and all of the features on your system permanently.
Here, we’re going to look at the system requirements for Windows 10 Pro, how to download Windows 10 Pro Activator, how to install it, and some of the key features of Windows 10 Pro, in comparison with both previous instalments in the Microsoft Windows line-up of operating systems and the other versions of Windows 10.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Please bear in mind that these system requirements do not apply in all situations. For instance, if you are doing a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC or laptop, 16/20 GB (for the 32-bit version and 64-bit version respectively) is enough space. If you already have another operating system installed on the same drive, however, you will require more hard disk space.
It’s also worth noting that while the recommended hard disk space is enough to run Windows 10, the automatic updates tend to take up a lot more space. If you don’t have much more space available on the hard drive, it’s recommended that you turn off those automatic updates as soon as possible.
The minimum system requirements are enough to run Windows 10 Pro Edition, but different applications and hardware installations each have their own system requirements. Bear that in mind before using the activator to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Edition.
How to download Windows 10 Pro activator and install
The activator can help you fully unlock Windows 10 Pro edition so that you are able to use it without limitation. This can be helpful if, for instance, you have to reinstall Windows 10 after making repairs to your machine but no longer have access to your original activation code. Simply follow the instructions below and Windows 10 Pro will be completely activated on your PC.
- You are going to need Windows 10 to already be on the hard disk. Keep the system requirements mentioned above in mind. You can find it on the Windows 10 website.
- Run the MediaCreationTool.exe.
- Choose Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) and follow the instructions. This allows you to use an existing USB, DVD, or create an ISO file that you can then use to install a new Windows 10 version onto your system
- If you already have Windows 10 installed on the system, you can ignore the previous three steps.
- Use the link provided to download Windows 10 Pro Activator.
- Unzip the activator using software like Winrar or Winzip. The password for the files in windows
- Run the installation application within the new folder. Right-click to Run as Administrator to ensure that activator runs effectively.
- Follow the steps of the activator installation wizard. It may take a few minutes for the installation process to complete.
- Run the newly installed activator. Again, right-click the application to Run as Administrator.
- There should be a window that opens showing a button that starts the activation process. Click on the button.
- The activation is complete, and you now have a complete working copy of Windows 10 Pro edition.
Notes about the Windows 10 Pro activator download
The Windows 10 Pro activator installs a complete working version of the operating system on your PC or laptop. Here are a few notes about both the activator and Windows 10 to help you better understand what you are downloading.
- This activator is specifically compatible with the Pro edition of Windows 10. Other options may be necessary if you want to use Windows 10 Home or Enterprise editions.
- Unique keys are provided with the software. Since your license is unique, you will be able to continue to download Windows updates, including crucial security updates.
- This tool provides lifetime activation. This means you won’t have to activate Windows 10 again in your lifetime, so long as you don’t uninstall the operating system.
- Once Windows 10 Pro is activated, you no longer need the original software. You can remove the tool from your system after using it.
- You can continue to install other Windows programs and features, such as the Office suite and new language packs after you have used the activator.
There are no differences in using the Windows 10 activator and your original activation key. Just make sure that you are getting your copy of Windows 10 directly from the official Microsoft website as this is the only operating system that the activator will work with.
Differences between Windows 10 and Windows 8/8.1
- The original Start menu that was absent from Windows 8 and 8.1 is back, now improved with Windows 8’s tile design for your favorite apps.
- Apps from Windows 8 would run on full-screen, making it difficult to multitask. Windows 10 returns back to the traditional style.
- The new Task View feature allows you to spread out all your currently operational apps and processes, so you can switch from one to another on the fly with little effort.
- Windows 10 features automatic updates that constantly improve the performance of the system and allow you to keep your PC or laptop as secure as possible.
- The new Cortana assistant allows you to quickly access files, settings, and information from across the web
- It’s also worth bearing in mind the Microsoft tends to stop supporting platforms as time goes on. Windows 8 does not yet have a deadline on when it stops receiving support, but it should be expected.
- Similarly, fewer and fewer software developers are making their apps compatible with Windows 8 as time goes on. If you want to get the best out of the latest software on the market, upgrading to Windows 10 is your best bet.
Differences between Windows 10 Pro, Home, and Enterprise
There are four distinct versions of Windows 10: Pro, Home, Enterprise, and Education. Education is very similar to Enterprise, but with a few minor differences that we won’t detail here. Instead, we’re going to look at the differences between Home, Pro, and Enterprise versions.
- Compared to the Home edition, Windows 10 Pro has many significant features. This includes the Domain Join, Group Policy Management, BitLocker, and Remote Desktop tools, most of them designed to allow businesses to better use the operating system.
- The Enterprise version instead offers tools for much larger businesses, by comparison. This includes tools like Direct Access, Windows To Go Creator, AppLocker, and BranchCache.
All the other features mentioned in the differences between Windows 8 and 10 section are available in every version of Windows 10. The internet can provide plenty of more details on what the specific tools missing from Business edition yet present in Enterprise edition do, but most users aren’t going to have much use for them, regardless.
Without activating your Windows 10 Pro, you are using a trial version of the operating system which may soon become unusable. The steps above will help you ensure that you are using your operating system without limit, and hopefully, they show you why making the jump to Windows 10 from previous iterations in the operating system series is worth it in the first place.
Kmspico full activator for windows and office. I recommend using activator free download.